Sunday, November 21, 2010

My life

Gah!!!

My father shouts at me
my mother is crying
but I'm not shedding a tear..

They're worried about me
giving instructions
But I don't have anything to fear..

Coz i know,
whatever,
I'll do in life...
No matter how much,
I fail,
I'll not stop to cry..

They're yelling at me
Thinkin' I'm Feelin'
sorry...
But you're wrong, baby,
I don't have a worry...

They think I want
to be a doctor,
engineer,
or maybe a manager
But they don't understand
that I want to yell
and shout at them and say...

Its my life!
Its my dream!
I'm free to do anything with it...

I don't know what happens
They bacome silent
Thinkin' I've gone crazy..

They'll never understand
I sigh and turn
and get out of the door..

and yell...

Its my life!
Its my dream!
and I'm free to do anything with it!
Its my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment